Our Thinline English Half Pad provides back protection for both horse and rider.
English Basic Half Pads are Pure ThinLine performance foam. Designed to be used over your daily pad and under your saddle.
Our Basic English Contour Pads add additional protection under the stirrup bar and will help control left to right saddle slip. ThinLine absorbs impact by moving it laterally along the horse and English saddle pad.
ThinLine+Plus (1/4″) is thicker and designed for beginning riders, horses in high impact situations, or horses with sore backs.
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider with maximum shock absorption.
- Protection for riders back
- Perfect for custom and well fitting saddles, really thin to not compromise a well fitting saddle
- Tailored and discrete
- Open cell technology creates 100% breathability
- Product durability to last 7-10 years
- Supple, it moulds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature
- Non-slip Properties
- Great for well fitting saddles that do not require shims
- Basic pads may be placed over any other saddle pad and may be used on multiple horses.
- Basic performance foam saddle pads require no care or washing.
Contour Pad Sizes: Regular and Large
Standard Contour Pad
Fits most 16-17.5″ saddles
20.5″ spine length | 12.5″ front drop | 7.25″ rear drop
Large Contour Pad
Fits most 18″+ saddles
22.25″ spine length |13.5″ front drop | 7.75″ rear drop