Our western saddle pads provide the highest comfort and support for horses and riders.
The ThinLine Endurance Drop Rigging Saddle Pad provides:
- pressure relief
- close contact with the horse for better communication AND
- the ultimate in impact protection.
The base construction of this saddle pad contains heavy-duty quilted cotton with wool fill and a synthetic sheepskin base. The ThinLine lies on either side of the spine creating a perfect support panel that works well with endurance and treeless saddles. Bonus! Extra girth, or drop rig, protection shield, made of ThinLine material.
Designed to fit most drop or centre-fire rigged endurance saddles. And it works well for many saddle styles, including Australian and Treeless saddles.
Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customize them to create front, bridging, or rear shims.
– 27″ (spine length)
– 20 inch drop to bottom of rigging panel
– A full 23″ of ThinLine along either side of spine
– ThinLine guard at the point of drop rigging/girth or cinch to protect against pressures and rubs.
– 14.5″ rear drop
– 4.7 mm thick (3/16″) ThinLine panel on either side of the spine for protection.