Flexible Filly products are designed to support and protect horses with minimal interference to their freedom and comfort. Breathable, flexible and durable.
Wrap your horse in comfort with this lightweight breathable non-slip protective horse boot. These horse splint boots are great for horses and even better for owners. The low profile fit is only outdone by the ease of care for horse owners.
Flexible Filly Splint Boots
- Are lined with Thinline material with anti-microbial agent.
- Have a Pro Mesh exterior construction and Pro Mesh engineered material.
- Provide cooling and protection against impact and abrasion.
- Are strong, breathable and durable.
- Flexible to ensure absolute support and comfort for your horse.
Why is this boot lined with ThinLine?
- Our trademark open cell technology delivers impact protection in a wafer-thin breathable foam, perfect for a horse splint boot.
- ThinLine doesn’t compress.
- Pressure points; created from tendons, bones, splints, or wind puffs, are gently shaped into the ThinLine memory which rebounds once it is off the horse.
- Additionally, an anti-microbial agent is infused into ThinLine allowing use on multiple horses.
- ThinLine foam does not absorb water or collect dirt which means boots stay in place and are easy to maintain.
Pro Mesh Exterior Construction
Pro Mesh is used for the protective outer layer of our closed front splint horse boots. Pro Mesh material acts like a flexible horse armour, offering the ultimate combination of breathability with impact and abrasion protection as well as support and durability.
Additionally, Pro Mesh is engineered in a way that reduces the amount of stitching and glue required during boot assembly.
What is Pro Mesh Engineered Material?
Pro Mesh material is RoHS and REACH compliant. Directly injected into a strong but breathable fabric mesh the materials bond and become ONE and will not separate. No toxic glues are used.
Pro Mesh is extremely tough, strong, and conforms to shape allowing it to outperform fabric or leather boots.
Pro Mesh G3 was designed by SinoBlue specifically for equestrian boots. It uses a honeycomb hex pattern that reduces weight plus offers an optimum mix of protection, airflow, strength, and flexibility.
Cools and Protects
Designed to keep out grit and sand it helps guard against rubbing. Water-resistant, strong and protective, this closed front splint horse boot is designed to deliver support with flexibility, thereby maximizing joint movement.
Strong & Durable
Our technology focuses on equestrian leg protection needs. By combining materials using state-of-the-art tooling design and injection techniques synergy was attained between these materials.
ThinLine Pro-Mesh is the most effective and durable horse boot on the market. Your Flexible Filly Boots come with a one year 100% replacement product warranty. We recommend Flexible Filly boots for both riding and turnout.
Flexible: the name itself describes our boot; Flexible Filly Closed Front Splint Boots for Horses.
Medium and Large. Most horses will wear a medium for front boots and a large for hind boots.
Medium– 10″ tall and 10.5″ wide. Circumference: 9.5 inches end to end but will overlap for smaller bone.
Fits most horses, Standard Full size.
Large– measures 10.5″ tall and 11.5″ wide Circumference, 10.25 inches, end to end but will overlap for smaller bones and velcro will adjust for another .05 inch. Fits a larger boned horse, such as a warmblood
Lightweight: Each boot weighs only 7 ounces, (.2 gram).