The Endurance Wax Tough Rider Pad is a pressure relief pad with Thinline sewn on each side of the spine, lined with high quality lambswool fleece to protect your horses back.
Our Western Saddle Pads provide the highest comfort for both horse and rider.
Dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and reduced rider motion, sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
- The Endurance Wax Tough Rider Pad provides pressure relief with 29″ long and 17.5″ front drop dimensions.
- A Panel of 3/16” (4.8mm) thick ThinLine performance foam is sewn on each side of the spine, creating a spine free channel.
- High-quality needled lambswool fleece-lined bottom against your horse wicks moisture and adapts to temperature change: cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Wool felt fill, topped with a waxed cotton-based fabric that sheds water.
- Wear leathers are made of Genuine leather.
- Generous wither profile allows this Western therapeutic saddle pad to fit both high withered and mutton withered horses.
- Contoured topline allowing the pad to accommodate the natural curve of the horses back.
- Quality crafted in the USA.
Shimming for Saddle Fit and Comfort
Full saddle fitting shims are available for this pad. These may be used as-is to double your protection or trimmed to create a pair of front, bridging, and rear shims to adjust your saddle fit.