This Woven Wool Sheepskin Western Comfort Pad is one of the finest ThinLine products available.
The Woven Wool Sheepskin Western Comfort Pad has ThinLine sewn on top of the high quality cotton, with medical grade Merino woven wool sheepskin under the square western pad. Underneath the ThinLine layer is a pocket to insert shims to help with minor saddle fit adjustments.
ThinLine is all about helping horses and rider achieve relaxation, suppleness, and communication. The Woven Wool Sheepskin Western Comfort Pad provides:
- increased performance in how horses lift their backs.
- an amazing seat and super shock absorption without losing the feel due to the Thinline technology.
- closer, quieter contact allowing the horse to move with a much more relaxed back.
- breathable ThinLine technology to cool under your saddle.
- A pocket for shims allows you to fine-tune your saddle fit.
The Woven Wool Sheepskin Western Comfort Pad comes with the same ThinLine features you know and trust.
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit with shims made of the same trademark foam.
- Shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine panels help create a spine free channel.
- 95% shock absorption.
- Minimizes rider movement creating a quieter seat.
- ThinLine’s open-cell technology provides breathability and is non-slip.
The Woven Wool Sheepskin Western Comfort Pad has a full panel of 100% natural, medical-grade sheepskin has been woven onto a synthetic hide to provide comfort for your horse.
Covering the Merino wool, is a high-grade quilted cotton pad with a light wool fill. The ThinLine panels sewn on top create a spine free channel.
Optional shims may be added under the ThinLine panels for saddle fitting needs or to double your protection.
Full Sheepskin Comfort Pads are 1 1/4″ thick when fully fluffed and about 3/4″ when compressed.
ROUND SKIRT(small) – 25″ spine length | 15″ front drop | 14″ rear drop
Perfect for endurance, barrel, and Australian saddles
SQUARE SKIRT – 31.5″ spine length | 17″front drop | 15.75″ rear drop
There are no reviews yet.