The Thinline Cotton Trifecta half pad provides the dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads, and offers a full open pocket to add saddle fitting shims.
The Cotton Trifecta Half Pads have the same great benefits you know and trust
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
- Reduces rider movement and helps prevent saddle slip.
- Contoured spine free channel for comfort.
- 95% shock absorption.
- Breathable to release heat and moisture.
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit.
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Low profile correction ThinLine Trifecta cotton half pad, measuring less than 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel.
ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad – New and Improved!
- Upgraded cotton pad base.
- Denser weave with light wool fill in the quilt.
- Upgraded billet straps and binding. Stronger and more durable.
- Increased wither profile that accommodates more toplines.
- Now with a longer drop. The ThinLine panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar. The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
What is ThinLine?
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non-slip breathable foam. It is endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
Where is the ThinLine?
It is sewn onto the panel of our cotton Trifecta Half Pad. This panel creates the pocket that allows shims to be used. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging or rear shims.
19.75″ spine length
14.5″ across the widest part of the seat
21.75″ spine length
16″ across seat
23.25″ spine length
16.5″ across seat
There are no reviews yet.