Our most popular ThinLine Trifecta English Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls provides dual benefits of extraordinary shock absorption and rider motion reduction that sets ThinLine apart from other saddle pads.
Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls – New & Improved
- Improved breathability with the mesh spine band.
- Raised wither profile to suit a variety of top lines.
- The Wither profile raised to accommodate more top-lines.
- Improved cotton base higher quality cotton with denser weave and light wool fill.
- Featuring stronger and more durable billet straps.
- Sheepskin rolls removed from the bottom of the pad, allowing for a clean, even fit.
- More Thinline with a longer drop. The ThinLine panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar. The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
Other great product features that remained the same:
- This sheepskin trim half pad is shimmable for customized saddle fit and shims are made of the same trademark Thinline foam.
- The shaped wither profile provides clearance while the ThinLine creates a spine free channel.
- 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat.
- Sleek design fits under both off the rack and custom saddles allowing for a close contact feel.
- ThinLine open-cell technology provides breath-ability and a non-slip saddle fit.
- The Sheepskin trim gives riders the look of a full sheepskin pad with more protection and less thickness.
- Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine on top. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging or rear shims.
Saddle Pad Measurements
20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat